The Second Zippy Red Dressing Recipe
Submitted By:from Dousman.
The Second Zippy Red Dressing Notes
This recipe comes to us courtesy of the "Spice of Life Cookbook" by Treva Davis (no longer in print).
- 2/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/4 cup malt vinegar
- 1/4 cup tarragon vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 1/2 teaspoons Nutrasweet
- 11 ounces low sodium V8 vegetable juice (2 small cans)
- 2 tablespoons no salt tomato paste, or pure tomato powder (tomato powder will be richer)
- 1/2 teaspoon Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
Serves / Yields
Makes 2 1/2 cups
Combine all ingredients in a blender, cover and mix on the "blend" setting until smooth. Pour into salad dressing bottles. Will keep two weeks in your refriegerator.
Tomato powder is available from The Spice House.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!