Tuna and Roasted Beet Salad Recipe
Submitted By:from Geneva.
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 1 beet, peeled and sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon shredded radish
- 1 tablespoon minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon Pullman Porkchop Seasoning
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
Serves / Yields
Yield: 2 C
Preheat oven to 350°. Place sliced beets in baking dish. Sprinkle red wine vinegar and Pullman Pork Chop Seasoning evenly over beets. Roast until they just begin to get tender, about 25-30 minutes. Mince and add all other ingredients to bowl. Mix lightly until well incorporated. Serve with choice of greens or on crackers.
Wine Suggestion: New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc or German Riesling
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!