Chicago Neighborhood Blends - Information and Spice Variations
Real Chicago Flavor!
Chicago is a city of distinct neighborhoods, and each neighborhood has its own character and history. When The Spice House first opened in Illinois, we began developing a line of seasonings to reflect the various enclaves of our new home. We now offer 15 blends inspired by the culinary history of Chicago's neighborhoods and neighbors, from Evanston in the north to Pullman in the south, the far-eastern cuisine of Argyle Street to the Polish delis of Milwaukee Avenue. Besides being delicious seasonings for nearly any type of cooking, these blends make excellent souvenirs and gifts.
- Argyle Street Asian Blend
- Back of the Yards Garlic Pepper Butcher's Rub
- Bridgeport Seasoning
- Bronzeville "Galena Street" Rib Rub
- Chicago Deep Dish Pizza Pizazz
- Chicago Old Town Premium Spiced Sugar
- Greektown "Billygoat" Seasoning
- Pullman Pork Chop Seasoning