Smoky Flavor - Information and Spice Variations
Since mankind first started using fire to cook food, we've enjoyed the flavor smoke imparts to meats and hearty vegetables. Each of these smoky blends gives that flavor without using open fire, giving authentic smoked flavor to food cooked indoors or enhancing the taste of grilled and barbequed dishes. Perfect for the long winter months when outdoor cooking isn't an option.
Besides smoky-flavored blends, we also offer pure smoke powders and smoke salt to add smoky flavor to just about anything. These are great for making your own sauces and rubs, but be warned: they're strong! A tiny pinch goes a long way. We also carry smoking cans, a convenient way to add smoke to your grilling, especially when using a gas grill where loose wood chips often aren't possible.
- Chicago Steak Seasoning
- Meco Brown Chipotle Chile Peppers
- Morita Black-and-Red Whole Dried Chipotle Chile Peppers
- Hickory Smoke Powder
- Hickory Smoke Salt
- Mesquite Smoke Powder
- Milwaukee Avenue Steak Seasoning
- Milwaukee Iron Seasoning
- Smoked Hot Spanish Paprika, Pimenton de la Vera Picante
- Smoked Sweet Spanish Paprika, Pimenton de la Vera Dulce
- Historic Pullman Pork Chop Seasoning
- Fumee de Sel Chardonnay Oak Smoked Sea Salt
- Maldon Smoked Sea Salt Flakes
- Smoke House Seasoning, Old Virginia Style Hickory Spice Blend
- Smoking Wood Chips - Pecan, Apple, Cherry, Peach, Mesquite, Hickory - in cans.
- Smoky Flavors Four-Jar Gift Box