- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Rub pork chops with Milwaukee Ave. Spice and let rest.
- Brush baking dish with olive oil or non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon together.
- Toss apples and onions with spiced sugar, place at bottom of baking dish. Sprinkle remaining sugar over apples.
- Place butter slices equidistant from each other. (Where the pork chops will go later.)
- In a cast iron skillet, sear pork chops on medium-high heat with a little olive oil, 2 1/2 mins per side until nice crust forms, lay on top of seasoned apples.
- Cover dish with tin foil and bake for 15-20 minutes or until pork is done. (145 degrees internal temperature.)
- Let meat rest at least 5 minutes before serving. Apples should be fork-tender.
- Serve apples with pork. Fresh sage or rosemary sprigs make a pretty garnish.