1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. In a large saucepan, melt butter over low heat and stir in flour, salt and pepper until smooth.
3. Gradually add milk. Bring to a boil; cook and stir 2 minutes or until thickened.
4. Remove from heat; stir in cheese until melted. Add potatoes, black garlic and onion.
5. Top with cheddar cheese.
6. Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish.
7. Cover and bake 1 hour.
8. Uncover; bake 30-40 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours