Brenda's Pizza Sauce
- 8 ounce can unsalted tomato sauce
- 1 scant teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon Italian Sausage Seasoning
- 1 slightly rounded teaspoon Little Italy "NYC Style" Italian Herb Blend
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Seasoned Olive Oil
- For Italian Seasoned Olive Oil:
- 8 ounces olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red peppers
- For Pizza Sauce:
Make your Italian Seasoned Olive Oil ahead of time by adding Italian Herbs and Crushed Red Peppers to olive oil. Let sit at least 1 day before using; store with the spices in the bottle.
To make pizza sauce, mix all ingredients together and let rest at least an hour for flavors to develop.
This recipe was provided by Brenda