This recipe was actually a happy accident by one of our spice merchants. One night, Buster was making brownies and he accidentally reached for Garam Masala instead of Cocoa. Thus a delicious cocoa combination was created!
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prep an 8" x 8" baking pan with butter or non-stick spray, and flour.
3. In a large bowl, melt the butter.
4. Stir in sugar until the mixture is even.
5. Beat in 2 eggs.
6. Add all other ingredients except for the cocoa, and mix well.
7. Mix in cocoa thoroughly.
8. Bake for 30 min
For the frosting:
(Makes enough frosting for 2 batches of brownies)
1. Melt butter in a large bowl
2. Stir in sugar and cocoa powder
3. Gradually add milk until desired consistency is achieved
4. Mix in vanilla extract
5. Let brownies cool before frosting
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours