1. Clean and slice mushrooms discarding the ends of the stems.
2. Melt butter in saucepan over medium heat.
3. Sauté mushrooms until tender.
4. Mix flour into milk and sherry to dissolve. Add soy sauce, garlic, salt and pepper to flour mixture.
5. Add flour mixture to mushrooms and stir until thickened. (If not thick enough, I add arrowroot starch.)
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours