1. Saute the oil in a medium saucepan until warm.
2. Saute the garlic, onions, caulflower, cumin, adobo, and paprika for 4-5 minutes, or until the cauliflower begins to brown.
3. Add 4 cups of water and simmer until reduced by 1/2.
4. Let cauliflower cool slightly, then puree in a food processor.
5. Return to saucepan and turn to medium heat.
6. Add 1 C of soy milk, 4 C water, and the velveeta. Simmer until reduced by half. Do not allow it to boil.
7. Serve with garbanzo beans and chopped red onion for garnish.
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours