1. Saute the oil in a medium saucepan until warm.
2. Saute the garlic, onions, caulflower, cumin, adobo, and paprika for 4-5 minutes, or until the cauliflower begins to brown.
3. Add 4 cups of water and simmer until reduced by 1/2.
4. Let cauliflower cool slightly, then puree in a food processor.
5. Return to saucepan and turn to medium heat.
6. Add 1 C of soy milk, 4 C water, and the velveeta. Simmer until reduced by half. Do not allow it to boil.
7. Serve with garbanzo beans and chopped red onion for garnish.
This recipe was provided by John C from Chicago