1. Spread diced mangoes on a parchment paper lined sheet pan. Place in the freezer until frozen. (1-2 hours)
2. Dissolve honey into lime juice in a small bowl, set aside.
3. Add frozen mangoes and honey-lime syrup to a blender or food processor. Pulse the machine a few times before blending on high until the mixture is pureed and creamy. You may need to use a rubber spatula to push unblended mango down the sides.
5. Separate ⅓ of frozen mango puree into a mixing bowl and mix with ancho chile powder. Whisk until chile is incorporated thoroughly.
6. Gently pour your frozen puree into a popsicle mold, alternating between the chile and mango purees.
7. Place back in the freezer to solidify. (1-2 hours.)
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours