1. Drain and flake the crabmeat in a bowl.
2. Season to taste.
3. Add beaten eggs and breadcrumbs. Mix with a spoon or your hands.
4. Fill a large saucepan with an inch of olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
5. Form patties from the crabmeat mix and gently place them on the hot oil.
6. Fry for about 1-2 minutes on each side until golden, then flip over. Drain on paper towels.
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours