I wanted to make a tasty seafood appetizer for Christmas Eve dinner, so I whipped this up on a whim using 2 of my newest Spice House acquisitions: Sunny Spain and Argyle Street Asian blend
1. Drain and flake the crabmeat in a bowl.
2. Season to taste.
3. Add beaten eggs and breadcrumbs. Mix with a spoon or your hands.
4. Fill a large saucepan with an inch of olive oil and heat over medium-high heat.
5. Form patties from the crabmeat mix and gently place them on the hot oil.
6. Fry for about 1-2 minutes on each side until golden, then flip over. Drain on paper towels.
Trader Joe's carries panko breadcrumbs at a very reasonable price. They're worth using, and have a light, flakier texture that works well with fish. Regular breadcrumbs will still work here, but for best results, stick with the panko ones.
This recipe was provided by Lydia R from Chicago