1.Preheat oven to 325 degrees
2.Set out eggs, butter and sour cream at room temperature for 1/2 hour. Do not mix together.
3. Grease Bundt Cake Pan
4. Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
5.In large bowl mix lavender sugar, granulated sugar,and butter on high, 4 minutes.
6. Blend in one egg at a time on medium for 30 seconds.
7. Add flour mixture and sourcream to butter mixture. Beat on low until combined.
8. Stir in lemon peel.
9. Pour batter into prepared pan.
10. Bake about 45 minutes or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean (baking time might be longer).
11. Cool cake.
12. In small bowl mix powdered sugar with 1 tablespoon melted butter. Add enough lemon juice to make drizzle consistency.
13. Remove cake from pan and drizzle glaze over cooled cake.
14. Serve with whip cream.
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours