1. Wash and prepare the chicken.
2. Mix the fruit, nuts, and spices (except salt & pepper) together in a bowl.
3. Put 1/2 C of the spiced fruits and nuts inside the chicken.
4. Place the chicken in a crock-pot and sprinkle it with the remaining nuts and fruit.
5. Sprinkle the honey, salt and pepper over chicken.
6. Add the water.
7. Cover and cook on low until chicken is finished (we leave it to cook all day and it's ready for us when we get home).
8. Serve with couscous for a quick, yummy side dish. If prepared ahead, you have all you need for a quick tasty meal when you get home.
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours