I've been making this for my boys for years. Now that they are off to college I'm shipping them next day delivery. Never mind that there are several very fine bakeries right on campus. "Momma, can you please send me some of those muffins?"
1. Mix dry ingredients;
2. Mix wet ingredients and add to dry, and fold in with a spatula;
3. Fold in cut mandarin oranges and dried fruit (yellow raisins);
4. Use Pam cooking spray;
5. Pour into 12 large muffin pans;
6. Sprinkle with either vanilla sugar or maple sugar;
7. Bake at 375 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours