This recipe was posted on our forum by Andrew M, who said they "came out great, even for Texas"!
- Preheat oven to 350
- Rub pork chops with Milwaukee Ave. Spice & let rest
- Spray baking dish w/ cooking spray
- Mix sugar & cinnamon together
- Toss apple chunks w/ sugar & cinnamon, place at bottom of baking dish, sprinkling mixture over apples
- Pan fry pork chops on medium with a little olive oil, 2 1/2 mins per side until nice crust forms, lay on top of seasoned apples
- Cover dish w/ tin foil & bake for another 20-30 minutes or until pork is done (160 degrees internal temp)
- Let rest another 5 minutes. Apples should be fork-tender.
Serve pork chops w/ apples & sauce spooned over or as a side dish. I served this with potatoes au gratin and it came out wonderfully.
This recipe was provided by Andrew M