1. Combine the lamb, egg, garlic, hot curry powder, coriander, cinnamon, cumin, salt and
pepper in a large bowl.
2. Form into meatballs about 1-1/2-inches in diameter.
3. Heat the olive oil in large sauté pan and add the meatballs. Cook until browned on all
sides, about 3 to 4 minutes, turning several times.
4. Remove the meatballs from the pan and transfer to plate.
1. To make the sauce, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat.
2. Add the cumin seed, coriander, garlic and onion and sauté until soft and golden, about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in the tomatoes.
4. Add the cinnamon and season to taste with salt and pepper.
5. Return the meatballs to the pan and turn several times to coat them with the sauce.
6. Cover and cook an additional 6 or 7 minutes, until the meatballs are cooked through.
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours