1) Make a batch of Spicy Rice and Red Bean Salad.
2) Preheat oven to 350 F.
3) Spray baking dish with PAM ®
4) Spoon "Spicy Beans and Rice" into the chiles and add cheese. Hold together with toothpicks if necessary.
5) Bake covered 15-20 minutes until heated through and sauce is bubbling
6) Let cool 10 minutes. Serve topped with sour cream and salsa.
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours