1. Mix spices together.
2. Brown ground beef, add 2-4 T spices & sugar *while* browning. If using fresh onion, cook it with the browning meat.
3. Drain meat if needed (don't worry about losing the spices, the meat already soaked them in).
4. Add tomato paste & simmer for 5 or so more minutes.
5. For added flavor add fresh tomatoes, corn, beans or any veggies you like.
6. Serve as tacos, taco salad, roll into burritos, top chips for nachos, use straight as dip...use your imagination!
7. Top with shredded cheese, sour cream, guacamole, etc as you like.
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours