1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit
2) Peel sweet potato and cut into bite sized cubes (try to make cubes all the same size so they cook at the same rate)
3) Arrange cubes on a baking dish in a single layer and bake until slightly browned (timing depends on how small your cubes are but start checking after 15 minutes, they'll go from perfect to burnt real fast!)
4) In the meantime, cook pasta according to package directions
5) When sweet potatoes are done set aside on baking sheet
6) After draining pasta, drizzle with olive oil and immediately add sweet potatoes and parmesan cheese (so heat melts parmesan cheese), mix well but gently so you don't mash the sweet potatoes.
7) sprinkle liberally with bridgeport seasoning, mixing to coat the pasta, and serve
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours