This is a delicious and VERY EASY recipe to throw together for dinner if you don't have much time. It was born out of necessity one night two years ago when we had nothing else on hand and now it's one of our go-to favorites.
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit
2) Peel sweet potato and cut into bite sized cubes (try to make cubes all the same size so they cook at the same rate)
3) Arrange cubes on a baking dish in a single layer and bake until slightly browned (timing depends on how small your cubes are but start checking after 15 minutes, they'll go from perfect to burnt real fast!)
4) In the meantime, cook pasta according to package directions
5) When sweet potatoes are done set aside on baking sheet
6) After draining pasta, drizzle with olive oil and immediately add sweet potatoes and parmesan cheese (so heat melts parmesan cheese), mix well but gently so you don't mash the sweet potatoes.
7) sprinkle liberally with bridgeport seasoning, mixing to coat the pasta, and serve
If you're trying to limit your fat intake you can skip drizzling the pasta with olive oil, it comes out a little drier if you skip it but it's still tasty.
This recipe was provided by Rachel D from Watertown