1. Heat 5 tablespoons oil in a wok or frying pan, add noodles with just enough water or tamarind juice to soften them. Fry, turning constantly with a spatula to prevent sticking, then move to one side of the wok pan, or remove.
2. Add 2 tablespoons cooking oil to pan. When heated, break the eggs into the pan and scramble with spatula, spreading egg in a thin layer over the pan.
3. When set, return the noodles to the pan and mix together. Add shrimp, chicken or pork, tofu, fish sauce and tamarind juice. Mix together until meat is cooked.
4. Quickly stir in bean sprouts, ground chile, sugar and scallions.
5. Spoon onto plates and sprinkle ground peanuts on top. Serve immediately.
Do you have a recipe you'd like to share with The Spice House community? We are currently gathering recipes to include in our collection and we would love to share yours online.Submit Yours