Cheesy and Spicy Popcorn Recipe
Cheesy and Spicy Popcorn Notes
My soon-to-be hubby and I were craving popcorn and we had two different ideas for the popcorn. He wanted cheesy and I love spicy so we decide to combine our two favorite popcorn toppings and came up with this wonderful mix.
- 1/4 cup unpopped popcorn per person
- to taste, Taylor Street Cheese Sprinkle
- to taste, Vulcan's Fire Salt
- to taste, olive oil (we don't use this, but it will make the spices stick better)
- 1 tablespoon coconut or other oil to pop the corn in
Serves / Yields
Put oil and corn into a lidded saucepan and heat, shaking pan frequently, until corn is popped (remove from heat when popping slows to less than 1 pop every 2 seconds). Shake spices in right after its done and still hot so that it sticks well.