Chicken Divan Recipe
Submitted By:from Idaho Falls.
Chicken Divan Notes
This family favorite is the ultimate comfort food and children like it just as well as adults! Perfect for when you need to take a meal to someone.
- 1 large head broccoli (or about 16 frozen florets)
- 1.5 - 2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 2 cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 Cup Hellman's/Best Food's mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice (fresh squeezed is better)
- 2 teaspoons sweet curry powder
- 1 Cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Cup soft bread crumbs (optional)
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter (optional)
Serves / Yields
Cut the broccoli into florets. Drop into boiling water and cook for about 7 minutes till tender-crisp. Drain. Cut the chicken into bite-sized chunks and bake uncovered at 350 for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked. Remove from pan. Layer cooked broccoli and chicken on bottom of 9X13 pan. Mix soup, mayo, lemon juice, curry; pour mixture over chicken. Sprinkle cheese evenly, then bread crumbs, then drizzle with melted butter. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
This is delicious served over rice or noodles.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!