Creamy Garlic Dressing Recipe
Submitted By:from Dousman.
Creamy Garlic Dressing Notes
This recipe comes to us courtesy of the "Spice of Life Cookbook" by Treva Davis (no longer in print).
- 2 tablespoons nonfat dry buttermilk powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons fresh chives, chopped, or 1 teaspoon dried chives
- 2 dashes Hungarian sweet paprika
- 1 teaspoon Nutrasweet
Serves / Yields
Makes 1 1/2 cups
Combine all ingredients in a covered jar and shake vigorously. Chill for 2 hours before serving to allow the garlic and chives to rehydrate and to blend flavors. This dressing also makes a good vegetable dip. Will keep two weeks in your refrigerator.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!