Dilly of a Dressing Recipe
Submitted By:from Dousman.
Dilly of a Dressing Notes
This recipe comes to us courtesy of the "Spice of Life Cookbook" by Treva Davis (no longer in print).
- 1 cup fat-free cottage cheese
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 clove garlic, smashed
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 2 teaspoons Nutrasweet
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3 teaspoons malt, tarragon, or cider vinegar
Serves / Yields
Makes 2 Cups
Combine all ingredients in a blender, cover and mix on the "blend" setting until smooth. Pour into salad dressing bottles. Will keep two weeks in your refrigerator.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!