Greek Salad Recipe
Greek Salad Notes
This recipe was provided by a customer in our Evanston store. One of our Evanston crew tried it out and it's delicious. If you're the anonymous customer who shared this recipe, let us know and we'll give you the credit your deserve!
- 1 ripe tomato, preferably heirloom
- 1 large cucumber
- 1/3 cup blue cheese, or feta cheese
- 1/2 fresh lemon
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil (good quality)
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkling Sunny Spain Seasoning
- Sprinkling Greektown Seasoning
- Sprinkling Trinidad Lemon-Garlic Seasoning
- 4-6 leaves Romaine lettuce
Serves / Yields
Dice the tomato, cucumber, and onion. In a large bowl, mix vegetables, cheese, olive oil, and vinegar. Refrigerate at least 1 hour, preferably overnight. Arrange the veggie mixture on the lettuce leaves, squeeze the lemon over it, and sprinkle liberally with Sunny Spain, Greektown Seasoning, and Trinidad Lemon-Garlic.
This is not an exact recipe. Feel free to alter it to taste.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!