Grilled Artichokes with Porcini Mayo Recipe
- 8 whole artichoke bottoms
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon medium cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon porcini mushroom powder
- 1/8 teaspoon black truffle oil
- 2 ounces prosciutto, cut into thin strips (optional)
- good quality crackers for serving
Serves / Yields
Heat grill until hot. Marinate the artichoke bottoms in the olive oil, sea salt, black pepper and Poultry Stuffing Seasoning for 15 minutes to an hour. In the meantime, mix the mayonnaise, Porcini Powder and Truffle Oil. Stir until well incorporated. Place the artichoke bottoms on the grill. Grill for 5 minutes. Flip and grill another 5 minutes, or until the artichokes begin to soften. Remove and cut artichokes into quarters. Place dollop of mayo onto each cracker, top with quartered artichoke, and place a few strips of prosciutto over.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!