Grilled Catfish Seasoning Blend Recipe
Grilled Catfish Seasoning Blend Notes
This recipe was recieved from one of our Milwaukee customers.
- 2-3 medium sized fish fillets
- 2-3 tablespoons Parisian Bonnes Herbes-salt free
- 2-3 tablespoons Herbes de Provence
- 1-2 teaspoons Pepper-Lemon seasoning
- 1-2 teaspoons Fox Point seasoning (Lake Shore Drive, when not in Milwaukee)
- 1-2 tablespoons Spicy Sesame Seasoning
Serves / Yields
2-3 medium sized fillets
For a medium sized fish, cut into steaks (one thumb thick) or 2-3 fillets and mix the spices in shown quantities. Mix the spices well in a plastic bag, throw the catfish fillets/steaks into the bag and shake well to coat with mix.
Too Cook: preheat outdoor grill, cover with aluminum foil, punch several holes with fork to drain fat while cooking, place fish on the grill when grill is hot. Turn once, grill for approximately 10-15 minutes. Test with fork-when fish flakes it is done.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!