Irish Herb Scones Recipe
- 1/2 pound mealy potatoes
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried summer savory
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rubbed sage
- oil for frying
Serves / Yields
Boil or bake the potatoes, then pass through a foodmill. Mix the flour, salt, oil and herbs with the potatoes.
On a floured board, roll this dough to a thickness of about 1/4 inch. Cut into triangles 3 or 4 inches wide.
Fry in very hot oil on both sides until light golden.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!