Marinade for grilled salmon Recipe
Submitted By:from Chicago.
Marinade for grilled salmon Notes
This is not a recipe, but the use of a particular spice that I buy often at the Spice House. The spice is ground fennel seed. I put it in several spaghetti sauces, marinara, italian sausage sauce, meat sauce. But I also use it in cream of potato and leek soup and minestrone.
- 4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoon chinese sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ground fennel seed
- to taste freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon smoked spanish paprika
- 1 large salmon fillet or two or three restaurant sized portions
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon dried tarragon
Serves / Yields
Marinates a large fillet big enough for three
Mix first seven ingredients Poke meat side of salmon fillet with a fork Put salmon fillet in marinade meat side down and marinate for 30 minutes. Put on broiler pan skin side down Dot with butter and strew with tarragon Broil for about 8 minutes
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!