Roasted Greek Potatoes Recipe
Roasted Greek Potatoes Notes
This is an adapted combination of several recipes that simply had too many ingredients, or too many steps, for my taste.
- 2 pounds small red potatoes, cut in half or quarters
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Greek seasoning
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 Tablespoons lemon juice
Serves / Yields
Pre-heat oven to 450F.
Place potatoes in roasting pan in single layer. Toss in olive oil and seasonings to coat. Pour broth and lemon juice over potatoes. Roast, stirring occasionally for 30-40 minutes, until potatoes are done.
Most of the liquid should evaporate, leaving potatoes that are soft inside with a nice crust outside. If serving with a Greek themed meal, I have also tossed a large handful of kalamata olives in with the potatoes.