Southwestern Breakfast Casserole Recipe
Southwestern Breakfast Casserole Notes
We aquired this recipe from one of our Milwaukee customers.
- 8 eggs
- 1/2 cup flour
- 2 1/4 cups sour cream
- 2 cups grated jalapeno jack cheese
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced, cooked ham
- 1-4 ounces diced green chiles
- 1 1/4 teaspoon southwestern seasoning
- 1/3 of whole jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
Pre-heat oven to 325 degrees. Grease a 3 quart (9x13) casserole dish. Whisk together: eggs and flour. Stir in sour cream, cheeses, ham, peppers and seasonings. Pour into casserole and bake, uncovered for 45-50 minutes.
In replace of the fresh jalapeno and red bell peppers, you can use the dehydrated and minced versions of both the jalapeno and red bell, from the Spice House. You can either rehydrate them by soaking them in a bowl of water until tender, or you can just add them to the recipe still dry. They will soak up the moisture from the eggs.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!