Spicy Trail Mix Recipe
Spicy Trail Mix Notes
This recipe was submitted by a Spice House customer at our Old Town location.
- 1 (9 ounce) package ranch flavored whole grain crackers or thin wheat crackers
- 1 (5 ounce) package Southwestern spiced sweet potato sticks, or 3 cups shoestring potatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can honey-roasted peanuts
- 1 (3 ounce) package freeze-dried roaster sweet corn, or 4 ounces freeze-dried super sweet corn
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried sage, crushed
- 1 (7 ounce) package chocolate covered raisins
Serves / Yields
Preheat oven to 300F.
In a large shallow roasting pan combine the crackers, sweet potato sticks, peanuts and corn.
In a small sauce pan heat butter and sage, over low heat, until butter is melted. Drizzle butter mixture over cracker mixture and mix well.
Bake, uncovered, for 20-25 minutes or until lightly toasted, stirring twice. Spread mixture on a large piece of aluminum foil to cool. When cool, stir in chocoate covered raisins. Store in an airtight container.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!