Chicago Steak Seasoning Philly Cheese Steaks Recipe
Submitted By:from Geneva.
Chicago Steak Seasoning Philly Cheese Steaks Notes
I've just made, myself, what is, quite possibly, the greatest - greatest - philly cheese steak sandwich ever. And I've had Pat's in Philadelphia. I haven't made anything this good in years.
- 1 box "Philly Gourmet" thin steaks
- to taste, Chicago Steak Seasoning
- Kraft Deli Delux American singles, as many as you prefer
- Aunt Millie's Super Sub Rolls or other soft, fresh sub roll
- Hellman's mayonnaise to taste
- Optional: Mushrooms, pepper, and onions, sliced and sauteed in olive oil
Serves / Yields
Dependant upon appetite
Directions: Cook steaks - as thick as you want your sandwich - until done, sprinkling Chicago Steak seasoning on each side.
as they start to get done, cover with as much of the Kraft American as you like and cover, lowering heat to let the cheese melt and not burn the steak
Slather the mayo on the untoasted bun and add steak and cheese (and mushrooms peppers and onions, if desired)
Keep drooling dogs away and devour.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!