Don's Double Double Sweet Potatoes Recipe
Submitted By:from .
- 1 sweet potato per person
- 1 tablespoon per potato Moroccan Spice Mixture
- 1/2 teaspoon per potato garlic salt
- a couple of grinds of black pepper
- 1 tablespoon Greek style yogurt or butter
- 2 ounces feta cheese
- 3-4 ounces cooked ground turkey
- a couple leave of fresh sage or a pinch of dried sage
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake potatoes for 45 minutes and cool. While potatoes are cooking, mix together all other ingredients. Cut off top 1/3 of cooled potatoes, horizontally Scoop flesh out while keeping skins intact Mash flesh and mix with other ingredients. Restuff potatotes and cook at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
You'll likely have extra stuffing, pat into a casserole and bake along with potatoes
If you don't have Moroccan Spice Blend, you can easily make some, I'd say one part salt, cumin; half part coriander, sugar, curry, cardamom and cinnamon.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!