Fresh Asian Salad Recipe
Submitted By:from Chico.
Fresh Asian Salad Notes
Very fresh tasting salad. Delicious with grilled meats
- 1 cucumber, peeled and cubed
- 2-3 small roma tomatoes cut into small pieces
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 small avocado, diced
- a handful of chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup roasted garlic rice vinegar
- 1-2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Argyle Street Asian Spice Blend
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red chili peppers
- salt to taste
Serves / Yields
Blend vinegar, oil, and spices together and stir in the first five ingredients.
Let it sit for 10 minutes or so before eating to let the flavors blend.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!