Maple Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Recipe
Submitted By:from .
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated turbinado sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons Mexican vanilla extract
- 1 cup bleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mace
- 6 ounces crushed walnuts
- 1 cup raisins
- 4 tablespoons maple sugar
Cream together butter, brown sugar, granulated sugar, egg and vanilla. Sift together flour, oats, baking soda, and mace. Add dry ingredients in 3 parts until well blended. Fold in walnuts and raisins. Roll golf ball sized drops in maple sugar and place on a lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake 14 minutes at 350 F. Cool on wire rack. Makes 2 1/2 dozen
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!