Submitted By:from 37 Cooks.
- 2 green peppers, seeded and chopped
- 2 red peppers, seeded and chopped
- 12 ajices dulces, tops removed
- 4 large plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large onions, chopped
- 1 head garlic, peeled
- 1 large bunch cilantro, including stems
- 12 recao leaves (culantro)
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
Serves / Yields
Mix each ingredient one at a time into a food processor. Process to a chunky consistency, not watery.
Ajices dulces can be replaced with any small, sweet peppers. If you can't find culantro, just use additional cilantro.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!