Spicy Sesame Chicken Stir Fry Recipe
Submitted By:from Geneva.
- 2 celery stalks, sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 medium carrots, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 3/4 cup sliced onion
- 2 cups shredded Napa cabbage
- 2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- 1 cup sliced white mushrooms
- 2 chicken breasts cut into 1" cubes
- 4 tablespoons Spicy Sesame Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
Serves / Yields
Sprinkle the soy, sesame oil and 3 T Spicy Sesame Seasoning over the chicken and stir until well coated. Heat a large sauté pan (or wok) until very hot. Add the canola oil. When the oil starts to sizzle, add the chicken and sear for 3-4 minutes. Add the vegetables and remaining 1 T Spicy Sesame Seasoning. Saute until the chicken is just cooked through. Serve immediately.
This recipe has no comments. Be the first to submit a comment!