Submitted by: Lonnie from San Diego, CA
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Roll out the crescent dough and cut into strips approximately 1 inch wide by 2 inches long.
3. Wrap each frank in the dough and place on a baking sheet lined with parchment seam side down.
4. Brush the top of each wrapped frank with egg and sprinkle with Everything spice. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown and puffed up.
5. Serve immediately with a side of Dijon mustard.
More About This Recipe
These pigs in a blanket are a delicious savory take on the sweet breakfast classic. These pigs in a blanket are a great game day snack, and easy to make, too! The everything bagel seasoning contains the iconic mixture of onion, garlic, poppy seeds, seasme seeds and a touch of sea salt. If you're looking for more appetizer recipes like this, check out our honey ginger chicken wings, or these truffled Belgian frites.