Submitted by: Kathy from Louisville, KY, USA
Yield: 1 large loaf pan
Preheat oven 350°
Combine flour, baking powder, salt and soda.
In separate bowl, melt butter and add sugar, eggs, and bananas. Add to flour mixture and mix well.
Add raisins and nuts last. Pour into well greased large bread pan. Sprinkle cinnamon and sugar topping over dough.
Bake approximately 60 minutes, or until center is done. Remove from oven and let stand in pan 10 minutes. Then remove from pan to cool on wire rack.
More About This Recipe
If you sprinkle a little flour on raisins, it will keep them from sinking to the bottom.
If you enjoyed this recipe, check out more baking recipes here.
Browse For Similar Recipes
- Popular Baking Recipes
- Best collection_american-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_bread-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_breakfast-recipes Recipes
- Trending collection_dessert-recipes Recipes
- Popular collection_fruit-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_grain-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_low-sodium-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_snack-recipes Recipes
- Trending is_moderated Recipes