Yield: 8-10 servings
1. Preheat the oven to 250
2. Remove the packaging and the plastic disk from the bottom of the ham. Place ham in a shallow roasting pan, cut side down.
3. Bake for 13-16 minutes per pound until ham reaches 135°F. • Combine glaze ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
4. Once the ham reaches 135°F, remove ham from the oven. Turn the oven up to 425°F. Brush the ham generously with the honey glaze. (I do 2-3 coats of glaze).
5. Return to the oven for 15-20 minutes or until ham reaches 140°F and glaze is browned.
6. Remove the ham from the oven and rest at least 15 minutes before cutting. Spoon juices over the ham before serving if desired.