1. In a large pan, heat oil over medium-low heat. Sweat garlic & scallions until aromatic and soft, 2-3 mins.
2. Increase to medium heat, add cauliflower & stir constantly to prevent browning; sweat until tender, 8-10 mins. Season with salt & pepper.
3. Add spinach & cook until wilted, 2-3 mins.
4. Turn off heat, add sesame seeds, lime juice & zest; season salt & pepper.
5. Transfer to a shallow bowl; garnish with scallions & sesame seeds.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower will yield about 4 cups. If it’s a small head, buy two.
- Food processor works best for ricing.
- If you have only a blender, add chopped cauliflower & cover completely with water. Pulse the mixture until the cauliflower is “riced” texture. Strain & shake out excess water.
- If you don’t have a food processor or blender to rice the cauliflower, use a cheese grater & grate the cauliflower on the coarsest side.