1. First, make the syrup. In a small nonstick saucepan, heat the water, sugar, strawberries and hibiscus flowers over medium-high heat.
2. Bring the mixture to a boil, then lower heat and allow to simmer for 20-25 minutes, until dark pink and thick.
3. Strain the mixture with a fine sieve to get rid of the strawberry and hibiscus pieces and transfer the syrup to a jar or small bottle until needed.
4. To make a margarita, combine the lime juice, triple sec, tequila, and strawberry hibiscus syrup in a cocktail shaker. Add a few ice cubes, and shake until well combined.
5. Pour the strawberry hibiscus margarita in a glass and add more ice if desired. Garnish with a fresh strawberry and enjoy!