Submitted by: Kate from Milwaukee, WI
Yield: about 1 3/4 cups sauce
Mix first 10 ingredients in a covered sauce pan. Simmer 20 minutes. Uncover and add ketchup and next 2 ingredients. Bring to boil. Finished when thickened slightly.
Pour over chicken pieces of your choice. Bake at 325 for 1 hour to 1 1/2 hours or until chicken is done.
More About This Recipe
Recipe can be doubled (or more). You can remove lemon and onion or put sauce through a sieve. I have cooked chicken in a slow cooker.
Browse For Similar Recipes
- Popular collection_american-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_chicken-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_main-dish-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_poultry-recipes Recipes
- Trending collection_sauce-recipes Recipes
- Popular collection_spice-recipes Recipes
- Best is_moderated Recipes
- Favorite Slow Cooker Recipes