Submitted by: William from Mobile, Alabama
Yield: 5 Servings
Preheat oven to 350F degrees and select a large ovenproof baking dish.
Melt the butter in a medium sauce pan. Add the salt. Add the diced onions and garlic, and sauté until about half done.
Place the butter, onions and garlic mixture in the baking dish and add the shrimp. Stir to coat with butter.
Spread the shrimp out evenly on the bottom of the dish, and add the lemon juice. Sprinkle the barbeque seasoning evenly over the shrimp. Sprinkle the black pepper evenly over the shrimp. Cover and place in 350 degree oven for 30 minutes
More About This Recipe
The resulting pan sauce is probably the best part of the dish. Divide the sauce evenly with the portions of shrimp. While you peel and eat the shrimp, dip the sauce with the bread. Steamed small red potatoes and corn on the cob make an excellent addition to this meal.
Browse For Similar Recipes
- Popular collection_american-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_appetizer-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_bbq-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_fathers-day-meals Recipes
- Trending collection_main-dish-recipes Recipes
- Popular collection_mardi-gras-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_shellfish-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_spanish-recipes Recipes
- Recommended is_moderated Recipes