Submitted by: Master Chef Carlo from Sugar Land, TX
Yield: 4 Servings
Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onions and pepper and cook until both are softened, about 4 to 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper and cook over medium heat, uncovered, for 20 minutes.
Toss the sauce with the pasta. Add basil and toss several times.
Remove from heat and serve immediately. Top with basil, and season to taste with salt, pepper, and freshly grated Parmesan Reggiano cheese.
More About This Recipe
Be very careful in handling the Habañero peppers. I wear latex gloves. You can substitute green bell peppers for Habañero peppers, for a traditional Marinara sauce. Visit my site at "www.CookingWithCarlo.com". Leave off the parmesan for a vegan recipe.
Browse For Similar Recipes
- Popular collection_american-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_hot-and-spicy Recipes
- Favorite collection_italian-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_main-dish-recipes Recipes
- Trending collection_pasta-recipes Recipes
- Popular collection_sauce-recipes Recipes
- Best collection_spice-recipes Recipes
- Favorite collection_vegan-recipes Recipes
- Recommended collection_vegetable-recipes Recipes
- Trending is_moderated Recipes